Trusted Cleaning Chemical Manufacturers
Our expertise in industrial cleaning processes and products spans more than 40 years. As well as supplying high quality, bespoke formulations, ReAgent can also act as a third party manufacturer. You’ll find us flexible, adaptable, and reliable, which is why we are one of the leading chemical manufacturers in the UK.
Our capabilities encompass more than chemical manufacturing. As well as exceptional customer service, you can expect a collaborative approach to working together, end-to-end support, technical advice, changes in formulation, and everything in between, from custom chemical blends to custom label design.
Benefits Of Partnering With ReAgent For Your Cleaning Chemical Requirements
- Bespoke manufacture and blending of your formulations
- Development of new products in conjunction with your requirements
- Customisable product label design that best reflects your company’s brand
- Only the highest quality raw materials
- Cost-effective solutions that meet your specifications
- ISO 9001:2008 accredited products and services
- Reduced environmental impact in all we do
- Accredited to ISO 13485:2016 for quality management specific to medical devices
Manufacturing Bespoke Cleaning Chemical Formulations
Our range of specialist equipment enables us to blend a variety of chemical products. From industrial detergents and enzyme-based cleaners for medical applications to surfactant compounds, the versatility of our production facilities means that we can take your cleaning product from concept through to a packaged ‘on-the-shelf’ product in an efficient way.
No matter what cleaning formula you require, we can work to your specifications and manufacture your product to the highest quality standard. You won’t be limited by batch size as we cater for a range of sizes, from 2ml vials to 25,000-litre tankers.
Our 40 years of experience means we can handle any number of chemicals, whether they’re cream, liquid, or powder. Additionally, we can provide technical advice on raw materials and alternative raw materials – and source any alternatives from our network of manufacturers. This way, we can continue to meet your expectations in a cost-effective way, no matter what volume, product, or packaging you require.
New Product Development
In our cleaning chemical manufacturing process, our products are tailored to cleaning products for:
- Medical devices
- Food industry
- Automotive sector
- Industrial markets
- Institutional markets
- Laundry markets
- Laboratory equipment
Our in-house chemists and technicians have expertise in all these sectors. They have not only formulated specialist ranges of products to be used in various cleaning processes but have also customised them to be as cost-effective as possible.
Raw Material Procurement
Our purchasing team ensures that all raw materials are obtained from the highest quality sources. You will benefit from our strong relationships with various suppliers, and even obtain your product on emergency short notice.
We constantly review the market to ensure that we are competitive in our offering, and are more than willing to listen to our suppliers if they have new developments or materials.
We will offer advice that optimises and adds value to your requests wherever possible, while still following any specifications and requirements you have. By working together in a mutually beneficial, collaborative relationship, we can achieve the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly product.
With the introduction of the European Regulation on the ‘classification, labelling and packaging’ of substances, known as the CLP Regulation, all of our customer formulations are carefully reviewed to ensure compliance and, where required, adjustments and modifications are made.
Reducing Environmental Impact
Respect and care for the environment are fundamental to our work, and these values are built into every product we manufacture. Materials are purchased in re-usable containers to alleviate unnecessary packaging. We control our power and water consumption and also regulate our generation of waste wherever possible. Our commitment to these values is reflected in our accreditation to the ISO 14001 Environmental Standard.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Care for the environment built in
- Respect and care for the environment are fundamental to our work and these values are built in to every product we manufacture.
- Quality, reliable raw materials
- Our global network of suppliers and in-house water plant mean access to high quality, excellent value raw materials is only a click away.
- Services shaped by your unique requirements
- We examine your needs and mould ourselves around them, even if that means developing new techniques or procedures.
- Open door policy
- We understand the need for quantifiable levels of quality and that’s why we welcome customer audits and always respond positively to any requests for action.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you