At ReAgent, we like to do things a little bit differently. This helps to set us apart from our competitors and bring a little more personality into the chemical industry, and we also focus on making a real connection with our customers (and potential customers). After all, our customers are the most important part of our business.
With that in mind, we’re pleased to announce that we’re working on a set of informative videos.
In this post:
Informative Video Content
These new videos are being designed for a few reasons:
- To explain what happens when you place an order on chemicals.ie – you’ll find out how we look after an order from the moment we receive it until it’s put in your hands
- To help our customers quickly and easily find the products they need on chemicals.ie
- To provide additional information about ReAgent and what we do in easy-to-watch snippets
- Videos are often easier to understand than written content – and more people are used to watching video nowadays
- And finally…video can be more fun!
Meet Rachel, ReAgent’s Chemist
As well as being helpful and informative for our customers, we want to make sure that our new videos are something they want to watch. So…meet Rachel, ReAgent’s chemist.
Rachel is our expert host for our new set of videos and will talk customers through each different topic.
We’re working on these new videos right now and we’ll announce them when they’re live. Watch this space!
All content published on the ReAgent.ie blog is for information only. The blog, its authors, and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or damage caused in part or directly from using the information provided. Additionally, we do not recommend using any chemical without reading the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), which can be obtained from the manufacturer. You should also follow any safety advice and precautions listed on the product label. If you have health and safety related questions, visit HSE.gov.uk.