The ReAgent board of directors have recently put together a new three-year business plan. This exciting, ambitious plan will see the company through to the end of 2021 and was announced to staff at a full company meeting earlier this month.
Its objectives cover ReAgent’s core business areas including Finance, Facilities, Sales, Marketing, Technical, Operations, QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety & Environment), and perhaps the most important of all, Staff.
In this post:
Highlights of ReAgent’s Business Plan
We will delve into a few of the different business areas in more detail in future blog posts, but some of the plan’s main highlights include:
- Further reinvestment in the business to drive improvements, with a focus on supply chain management and sales strategy
- A brand new technical team which will improve and enhance ReAgent’s technical capabilities and exceed client requirements
- Product, productivity and process improvements
- New ISO quality accreditations, including ISO 13485 and ISO 45001
- Attaining the highest level of Investors in People – IIP Gold; implementing new management processes, a company-wide training programme and a strong company culture
- A long-term desire for global expansion into the U.S.A.
A Renewed Focus on Customer Service
Our customers are already at the centre of everything we do at ReAgent. We are planning to take this even further over the next three years, making new improvements to our customer service. This will include the introduction of customer satisfaction questionnaires, a review of all of our customer touch-points, and creating a true customer-focused culture which extends to every department.
Richard Hudson, ReAgent’s Managing Director, says, “ReAgent has been going from strength to strength, and I’m looking forward to the next chapter and implementing our new business plan. I have great ambitions for ReAgent as a company, and for everyone who works here. I’m certain that together we can go on to even greater success.”
With some exciting plans in place, we’re looking forward to the next three years. If you’d like to keep up to date with what we’re doing at ReAgent, sign up to our blog. If you’d like to discuss your chemical manufacturing needs, please contact us.
All content published on the ReAgent.ie blog is for information only. The blog, its authors, and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or damage caused in part or directly from using the information provided. Additionally, we do not recommend using any chemical without reading the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), which can be obtained from the manufacturer. You should also follow any safety advice and precautions listed on the product label. If you have health and safety related questions, visit HSE.gov.uk.