If you’re a regular visitor to Chemicals.co.uk you’ve probably noticed that we’ve made some significant improvements to the look and feel of our website. Apart from launching a mobile version of the site we’ve also:
- Completely overhauled the home page – it now contains more interactive and dynamic content such as our latest blog post, case studies and featured products,
- Streamlined the product pages to make it easier for customers to find the best products to suit their needs,
- Added an FAQs page to help answer some of the more common enquiries we receive,
- Updated the header to include links to our social media profiles,
- Spruced up the footer which now includes out latest tweet and an improved contact form.
We’ve also refreshed the overall look of the site to make it cleaner, flatter and more modern and will be rolling out further design tweaks to other areas such as the checkout and basket in the coming months.
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with the latest developments here at ReAgent via our blog or by joining us on one of our various social media channels; we’re on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
All content published on the ReAgent.ie blog is for information only. The blog, its authors, and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or damage caused in part or directly from using the information provided. Additionally, we do not recommend using any chemical without reading the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), which can be obtained from the manufacturer. You should also follow any safety advice and precautions listed on the product label. If you have health and safety related questions, visit HSE.gov.uk.