Attending industry events is a great way to get ReAgent out there, make contacts and meet up with both new and existing customers and suppliers. It’s also an opportunity to see what’s new in our industry and learn from other leaders in the field. This page will be updated when we have new event announcements so keep checking back to see what we’ve been up to.
What we’re saying about events
As well as exhibiting, we also attend and speak at events. Here’s a selection of posts from our blog about industry events we’ve taken part in:
- BLOODHOUND Project Gears Up to 500mph
- ReAgent Attends BuildShow 2017
- ReAgent Looks Ahead to Build Show 2017
- ReAgent Attends National Health Expo 2017 in Dublin, Ireland
- ReAgent will be attending The Inaugural National Health Expo
- ReAgent Attends Opening of the Science Museum’s New Winton Gallery
- ReAgent Attends Wounded: Conflict, Casualties and Care Exhibition
- ReAgent Attends Latest Science Museum Exhibition, Our Lives In Data
- ReAgent Confirms Attendance at 2016 SelectUSA Investment Summit in Washington DC
- ReAgent Attends the Chemicals North West Awards 2016!
- ReAgent Explores The Mechanics of Genius
- ReAgent: On Tour at ChemSpec Europe 2015!
- We’ve Confirmed Attendance for Chemspec Europe 2015
- Packaging Innovations 2015: Inspiration and Technology
- Making Cosmetics 2015: From Visitor to Exhibitor
- What we Learned at CPhI 2014
- ReAgent Attends CPhI Europe 2014 in Paris
- Bez, Booze and Biology: Manchester Science Festival 2014
- Art Meets Science at Manchester Science Festival
- ReAgent Gives Presentation at REACH Conference
- Chemspec Europe 2014: ReAgent goes to Budapest
- VIP Launch of the Collider Exhibition at MOSI
- Making Pharmaceuticals: Why visiting events will make you smarter
- ReAgent Speaker at Chemicals North West Breakfast Event
- We brush up on our Beauty Knowledge at Making Cosmetics
- How easyFairs Packaging Innovations Show Changed how we Think
- VIP Launch of ‘Brains – The Mind As Matter’ at MOSI
- Manchester Science Festival Launch
All content published on the ReAgent.ie blog is for information only. The blog, its authors, and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or damage caused in part or directly from using the information provided. Additionally, we do not recommend using any chemical without reading the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), which can be obtained from the manufacturer. You should also follow any safety advice and precautions listed on the product label. If you have health and safety related questions, visit HSE.gov.uk.