Following an assessment we have undergone from Achilles, we’ve received a certificate to show we passed a Category A Audit.
The audit assessed us on Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality practices and procedures and we were pleased to receive the following marks in our Management System Evaluation:
- Quality: 100%
- Environment: 88.7%
- Health and Safety: 86%
We’re a registered supplier with Achilles. Achilles has an online location where buyers can find a collection of pre-qualified suppliers and it provides a database for companies to browse, in the knowledge that suppliers will be verified to deal in even highly regulated industries such as the pharmaceutical and automotive.
We initially registered following a customer request – we had to be qualified to supply that customer with tankers of demineralised water.
In order to pass the audit, we had to prove our compliance with a strict set of guidelines. This list does not cover all guidelines in the audit, but gives the general idea of some aspects of the assessment:
- Demonstrate that we have a formal document control process in place
- Demonstrate how we induct new employees and visitors into the business
- Demonstrate that a training matrix is in place for all staff and how we monitor effectiveness of training
- Demonstrate how working hours are monitored and managed
- Demonstrate that we have competent health and safety support
- Implement and maintain documented procedures to identify hazards and assess risks
- Demonstrate the formal records of communication within the company
- Demonstrate that all workers have been given guidance on proper handling, storage and use of PPE
- Demonstrate medical points throughout facility and show we have a nominated person who reports all accidents and incidents
- Show documents on aspects of the business that impact the environment
You can visit the Achilles website for the full content of Category A Audit.
We also hold a number of other accreditations and certificates which show our dedication to Quality, the Environment and Health and Safety.
You can find out more about our accreditations by visiting our page on Quality – see why ReAgent is such a trusted and reliable supplier.
All content published on the ReAgent.ie blog is for information only. The blog, its authors, and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or damage caused in part or directly from using the information provided. Additionally, we do not recommend using any chemical without reading the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), which can be obtained from the manufacturer. You should also follow any safety advice and precautions listed on the product label. If you have health and safety related questions, visit HSE.gov.uk.